Now, about our contest. If you've been following, you know that we've been playing Russian Roulette with a cursed Nerf Maverick REV-6. I've made some modifications to the gun to make it more deadly than ever, so the stakes are now higher. With greater stakes come greater rewards... for you, the listening audience!
Here's where you come in. Every time we post a podcast -- like this one -- leave a comment with your predictions for the next podcast's game of death. If you guess correctly, you win! The prize will be something random from my game collection, shipped to you free if you live in North America. If you live somewhere else, you'll have to cover the shipping if you want your prize. Sorry. Shit gets expensive. If you live in the Greater Vancouver Area, however, either D, myself, or both of us will hand-deliver your prize if you so desire.
All you need to do is comment with:
- Which trigger pull, from 1-6, will result in a killing blow
- Who gets shot on that pull
- Last week's loser gets to decide who gets first pull
- One dart is loaded into the six-round barrel and spun to randomize the pull
- Barrel is not randomized after each shot, so the chance of getting shot goes up each pull
- Player aims the gun at his/her own head, pulls, then passes the gun to the next player
Leave your comments and tell your friends, and you too could be a winner!
Hey, Let's Videogames! Episode 13!
Hey, Let's Videogames! on iTunes
Geeks After Dark