Monday 4 June 2012

Hey, Let's Videogames! Episode 23! Ports to Starboard!

 A conversation about the XBLA ports of Monster World leads to a discussion about ports in general: what makes them worthwhile, different kinds of ports, and what kind of thought needs to go into a successful port.

We also dip into a new kuso-ge with Hey, Let's Bargain Bin! I should note that I have, as of this posting, put 25 hours into this game. It's not great. I'm just in love with the source material.

For those interested, here's a link to my 2012 playlist. If you like the idea of recording every game you play during a given year, I suggest you make your own. It's a fun and interesting way to keep track of your playing habits and remember exactly what you experienced when it's time for game of the year awards.


-Mike

Hey, Let's Videogames! Episode 23!

Hey, Let's Videogames! on iTunes




No comments:

Post a Comment